Raffinerie Tirlemontoise is a reference in the Belgian food industry. In our company, tradition and innovation go hand in hand: we have been producing high-quality sugar from locally grown sugar beet since 1836, and every day we work towards a more sustainable future.
In order to reinforce our team in Tienen, we are looking for a (m/f)
Account Manager Industry Benelux (EN) - Tienen
We are part of the Südzucker Group. A reliable producer and supplier of high-quality food, animal feed and ethanol. With production locations for sugar and sugar specialties all over Europe we are the market leader in Sugar and sugar specialties.
You report to the Head of Sales Industry and are active in selling our sugars and sugar specialities, sourced from all our European factories to the Benelux food industry. Your main tasks are as follows:
- You are responsible for part of our existing sales to current industrial clients in the Benelux
- You manage relations with clients and prospects by actively visiting them and by participating in trade events
- You expand the product portfolio with existing clients and develop new projects for sugar and sugar specialities
- You actively follow customer needs, conduct qualitative and quantitative market trends research and generate actionable insights
- You conduct negotiations, finalise contracts and pricing with existing and new customers.
- You pursue new business development by actively qualifying leads and approaching prospects in the industrial food market
- You follow up customer complaints in close collaboration with all relevant internal stakeholders such as Customer Service, Quality, Food Application engineers
- You execute the necessary sales administration in a timely and correct manner.
For this interesting commercial function, we are looking for a person who is passionate about the food industry and has a very strong commercial drive. You also fulfil the following requirements:
- You have a Bachelor/Master’s degree in food sciences, economics or commercial sciences
- You have a relevant experience of min. 2 years in a similar commercial function
- You are self-motivated, take initiative and are able to work autonomously while also being a good team player
- You are fluent (verbal and written) in Dutch, French and English and possess good verbal and written communication skills.
We offer you
- An exciting opportunity at the very reputed and long-term market leader in its product category
- A dynamic environment where team spirit, initiative and engagement are strongly appreciated
- Work in an international business with close contact to colleagues from Raffinerie Tirlemontoise / Tiense Suikerraffinaderij and Südzucker in the Benelux and the rest of Europe
- A very interesting compensation package including company car and other additional advantages
For more information, please call Gert Olefs at +32 (0)499 14 33 48 during weekdays from 9 am to 9 pm, and Saturdays from 11 am to 5 pm. To apply for this function, please send your cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .Your application will be treated quickly and with all discretion.
Earliest Possible Start Date:
Contact: Belin, Marie-Pierre