Internship, temporary job or thesis in the commercial sector
- Full-time, Part-time, Others
Südzucker Group is an international company at home in more than 30 countries. As a leading integrated group of companies, we want to contribute to a livable, healthy and sustainable world with plant-based solutions for nutrition, energy and beyond. Around 18,000 employees work to achieve this in our five segments.
Would you like to put your specialist knowledge from your studies into practice and apply it? Then we look forward to receiving your application for a commercial internship, a temporary job or working student job or for a thesis. There are exciting projects and opportunities at our headquarters in Mannheim.
- Studies in the commercial field (enrolled)
- Confident handling of MS Office applications
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Ability to work in a team and enthusiasm
- Individual support
- Comprehensive support in all matters relating to familiarisation
- Collegial working environment and open communication
- Interesting and varied tasks
- Individual care
- Comprehensive support in all matters of induction
- Cooperative work environment and open communication
If you are interested in working for a international food company and you want to contribute to the development, we appreciate your application about our career portal.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please specify the areas you would like to work in and the possible time period so that we can check your employment options together with the department.
Südzucker promotes diversity! That is why we welcome all employees (m/f/d), regardless of gender, cultural, religious or social background, sexual orientation or identity, origin or disability.
If you have any further questions please contact
phone: 0621 421 381