Trainee Sales, Import & Export (m/f/d)
Südzucker Group is an international company at home in more than 30 countries. As a leading integrated group of companies, we want to contribute to a livable, healthy and sustainable world with plant-based solutions for nutrition, energy and beyond. Around 18,000 employees work to achieve this in our five segments.
Your one-year trainee program in the areas of sales, import, export, key accounts, regional accounts, commodity risk management, product management, customer service, supply chain and logistics:
- You will learn to monitor and assess market and price developments
- During the year it is not only about establishing, maintaining und expanding business contacts but also about building your network within Südzucker Group
- We will jointly direct the focus on regional, European and international activities and projects
- You will be assuming responsibility in the sales, import and export field in the following year
- Successfully completed business studies or a degree related to the food industry or a vocational training with relevant work experience
- Fluent negotiation skills in English, both written and spoken
- Fluent negotiation skills in another language (German, French, Dutch, Polish or Spanish)
- Open-minded, creative, communicative and dynamic
- Mobility and flexibility for assignments at various locations within the European Union
- Strong team orientation
- Interesting and varied tasks in a future-oriented environment
- Attractive remuneration inclusive social benefits
- Cooperative work environment and open communication
- Contributing to the balance of private and professional life
- 30 days vacation per year
- 37 hours week
If you are interested in working for a international food company and you want to contribute to the development, we appreciate your application about our career portal.
The positions are available from September 1, 2023 with a fixed-term duration of 12 months. A permanent employment is intented after the trainee program.
Südzucker promotes diversity! All employees (m/f/d) are welcome at our company, regardless of gender, cultural, religious or social background, sexual orientation or identity, origin or disability.
If you have any further questions please contact:
phone: 0621 421 381