Quality Assurance Manager Functional Proteins
TOGETHER WE CONTRIBUTE TO BETTER NUTRITION AND HEALTH
We are a global market leader in functional food ingredients for both humans and animals, with production sites in Germany, Belgium, Chile and Italy. With our worldwide distribution network, we market our ingredients in over 75 countries. BENEO is a member of the Südzucker Group.
- Develop / Set-up, Coordinate, implement and maintain all activities concerning quality and food safety for the new product line “Functional Proteins”. This includes all activities around faba beans, Meatless, textured wheat protein and vital wheat gluten.
- Responsible for the implementation of all quality and food safety certifications for faba beans and all related activities like management review, internal audits, HACCP, complaints and corrective actions.
- Implement and maintain the approval process for raw materials and final products for “Functional Proteins”.
- Member of the BENEO internal auditors team.
- Master degree in industrial sciences, bio-engineering, bio-chemistry, food technology or experience in a similar position
- 5-7 years of professional experience
- Experience with quality and food safety in a production environment
- Knowledge of HACCP and GFSI food safety standards
- Being able to visit other BENEO sites and toll manufacturers
- Function is based in Offstein, Germany
- Languages: German, English fluent other languages e.g. French favourable
- Interesting tasks and responsibilities in a growing business environment
- Attractive pay scheme and benefits
- Open communication and flat hierarchies
- Value-driven company culture
If you are interested we appreciate your online application.
For more information related to this function, please contact: