|Activity as project manager|
- Process engineering plant design and documentation for the phases pre-, basic- and detail-engineering
- supervise project execution including the involved technical planners and trades
- responsible for plant planning and implementation of projects in the field of food production, in particular with regard to project content, deadlines, costs, quality, safety and sustainability
- Site supervision & commissioning
- Deadline and cost controlling of the projects as well as independent, professional and timely project execution
- Development and realization of demand-specific solutions and active participation in the preparation of offers and contracts with the specialist departments and specialist planners
- Technical leadership of respective project members in planning and execution phases
- Ensuring contract and contractor management as well as responsibility for compliance with operational and legal requirements and regulations
|Activity in Operational function|
- Ensure the quality of our products and give efficient solutions to deviations (NC product, microbiology, costumer claims, zooning, etc.) .
- Ensure product availability for our customers according to the required needs
- Analyze causes of deviations in production process performance and identify and implement potential solutions to reach stable and optimal production capacity.
- Define process performance indicators and track them to challenge the production accordingly.
- Lead process focused discussions with other services related to investments or big repairs providing information and ideas (process parameters, health and safety, safety, quality, energy and environment) to ensure the optimal solution is implemented from a process perspective.
- Conduct tests and write test reports to optimize production processes and provide information for future investment projects.
- Update the production process functional analysis and reports to other departments impacted to maintain up-to-date document management (PID, food certificate, food safety procedures, new item creation).
- Define training modules to increase knowledge amongst all production personnel to ensure the correct application of production processes, procedures and work instructions.
- Maintain close co-operation with other departments such as the engineering department, CRDS, Quality, maintenance, to ensure transparent, integrated interactions.