Patent Counsel (m/w/d)
- Offstein (Obrigheim), Tienen
Versatility and internationality of Südzucker surprise and impress at the same time. With 18,000 employees, an annual turnover of € 7.6 billion and 4.4 million tonnes of sugar production, we are one of the most important food companies and market leaders in the sugar sector in Europe.
- Managing a patent portfolio: drafting patent applications, managing prosecution, handling oppositions and possibly litigation, etc.; either self, or in collaboration with external counsel
- Securing Freedom to Operate of the business
- Coordinate with Business Units: information exchange, priority settings, budget discussions
- IP aspects in agreements (collaboration, in-licensing, ou-licensing)
- Trade secret management
- Master degree or Ph.D in natural sciences such as biotechnology, chemistry, or similar
- Qualified European Patent Attorney, preferably also a national qualification
- (First) experience inhouse or in a patent law firm
- Fluent in English and German, preferably also in Dutch and/or French
- Interesting and varied tasks in a future-oriented environment
- Attractive remuneration inclusive social benefits
- Cooperative work environment and open communication
- Contributing to the balance of private and professional life
- 30 days vacation per year
- 37 hours week
If you are interested in working for a international food company and you want to contribute to the development, we appreciate your application about our career portal.
The position is to be filled from 01.01.2023. It´s a permanent contract. The location can be in Obrigheim or Tienen.
Südzucker promotes diversity! All employees (m/f/d) are welcome at our company, regardless of gender, cultural, religious or social background, sexual orientation or identity, origin or disability.
If you have any further questions please contact:
phone: 0621 421 381