Raffinerie Tirlemontoise is a reference in the Belgian food industry. In our company, tradition and innovation go hand in hand: we have been producing high-quality sugar from locally grown sugar beet since 1836, and every day we work towards a more sustainable future.
In order to reinforce our team in Tienen, we are looking for a (m/f)
Facility & Fleet Manager (NL) - Tienen
You will be responsible for setting up a business environment where the people feel good to work in. The services provided by the Facility team are very important for the wellbeing of our users. Within your role, we offer you also the opportunity to manage and further develop the mobility solutions. Electric bikes and cars as well as electric charging stations are part of it. Together with your team, you will get a lot of possibilities to develop solutions that move us forward to a more sustainable world.
Within the HR department, you will report to the HR Director and your main tasks will be the following:
- You manage and follow-up the facility management subcontractors (cleaning company, handy men, reception, plumbing, electricity, HVAC, etc.)
- Together with the Fleet Coordinator, you manage the fleet of the Südzucker companies in Belgium. You improve the mobility solutions by making them more sustainable for the future (like electrification, bike solutions, etc.)
- You negotiate important framework contracts (such as offices, office supply & furniture, cleaning, gardening, travel, fleet conditions)
- You coordinate and follow-up the renovation and maintenance projects of our real estate infrastructure in Tienen (factory not included)
- You prioritize and initiate facility management projects and manage the annual facility management budget
- You provide collaborative leadership and coaching to your small team and develop and nurture positive relationships with all stakeholders involved in fleet or facility management activities.
This is a very diverse, interesting and challenging role. We shall only consider candidates of high integrity, with strong people management skills and with a dynamic and solution-oriented attitude. Candidates should furthermore possess the following qualifications and experiences :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent through experience; minimum 5 years of experience in facility management is a must, experience in fleet management is a strong plus
- Affinity with a variety of technical aspects of facility management (plumbing, electricity, HVAC, carpentry, etc.)
- Affinity with fleet management (TCO budgets, electrification of cars, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office and Teams is important, knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Language competencies: Dutch native speaking level, French very good level, English good level
- Stress resistance, capacity for multi-tasking and ability to put things into perspective.
We offer you
- An exciting and multidimensional function with genuine responsibility in a company that was founded more than 185 years ago
- An attractive remuneration package
- A dynamic working environment where team spirit, initiative, human touch and commitment are appreciated.
For further information about our company, check our website www.raffinerietirlemontoise.com.
Apply by sending your cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call Gert Olefs at +32 (0)499 14 33 48 during weekdays from 9 am to 8 pm and on Saturdays from 11 am to 5 pm.
Your application will be treated quickly and with all discretion.
Earliest Possible Start Date:
Contact: Belin, Marie-Pierre