Raffinerie Tirlemontoise is so much more than the world famous Hard Cube®. As part of the Südzucker Group, one of the key sugar producers in Europe, we strive to become one of Europe’s most productive and innovative sugar producers
For our site in Tienen, we are looking for a (m/f)
SAP key user production facilities
You have a complete overview of SAP modules, processes and how they interact within the Operations environment for all Raffinerie Tirlemontoise facilities in Belgium (modules PM, MM, WM and PP). You are a staff member and you will report to the Head of Business Support. Your main tasks are as follows :
- You provide first line problem solving support to end users, including root cause analysis, testing, training and documentation.
- You assist in determining the needs and requirements of business processes
- You contribute to system improvement proposals through interaction with the Key Users of other modules (FI, CO, SD).
- You guard the integrity, quality and reliability of the data in the system
- You participate in testing of new functionalities or the extension of existing ones with central ERP department in Germany.
This is a diverse and very interesting role for which we shall only consider candidates with a strong knowledge of SAP modules and processes, including the ability to look at the SAP system with a helicopter view. We are not looking for an SAP programmer! Furthermore, strong candidates should show well developed social and communication skills. Candidates should also possess the following qualifications and experience :
- Good experience with the SAP modules of an operations department within an industrial production environment
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, English and French
- Strong communication skills with the right focus on delivering excellent service to internal customers. The ability to deal with a wide variety of different people within all levels of the hierarchy is a necessity
- Excellent process and analytical way of thinking is required
- Be able to carry out operational tasks through well-organised and structured work methodology, which facilitates stress resistance.
We offer you
- An attractive remuneration package
- A full range of fringe benefits including a company car
- A hands-on and no-nonsense working environment with an open communication and continuous learning culture
- To be part of an international company with proven sustainability and success
- To be a driving force in continuously improving the functionality, use and knowledge of SAP throughout the operations department in all RT facilities in Belgium
For further information about our company, check our website www.raffinerietirlemontoise.com.
For more information please call Gert Olefs at +32(0)499 14 33 48 during weekdays from 9 am to 9 pm and on Saturdays from 11 am to 5 pm. Apply by sending your cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will be treated quickly and with all discretion.
Earliest Possible Start Date:
Contact: Belin, Marie-Pierre