Manager Supply Chain Planning (m/f/d)
Versatility and internationality of Südzucker surprise and impress at the same time. With 18,500 employees, an annual turnover of € 7.0 billion and 5.9 million tonnes of sugar production, we are one of the most important food companies and market leaders in the sugar sector in Europe.
- Management and maintenance of key planning parameters to optimize supply chain Performance for our sugar business unit
- Coordination across Sales, Production, Logistics and Customer Service
- Ensuring best practice in Supply and Inventory Planning processes
- International project work across Südzucker Group
- Degree or equivalent - preferably business management or engineering
- Supply Chain Planning experience preferably in an international environment
- Experience with SAP APO SNP and SAP ERP SD/MM
- Highest customer orientation, thinking in solutions and networks
- Proven ability to deal with complexity and manage relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders (intercultural competencies)
- Excellent English and French language skills, German language is an asset
- Ability to cope with pressure and deadlines
- Independent working style and high degree of flexibility, team player
- Superior analytical skills
- Readiness to travel
- interesting and varied tasks
- attractive remuneration inclusive social benefits (christmas bonus, profit-sharing)
- cooperative work environment and open communication
- contributing to the balance of private and professional life
If you are interested in working for a international food company and you want to contribute to the development, we appreciate your application about our career portal.
The position is available immediately. It´s an unlimited contract in Mannheim or Brussels.
If you have any further questions please contact:
phone: 0621 421 381