Raffinerie Tirlemontoise is so much more than the world famous Hard Cube®. As part of the Südzucker Group, one of the key sugar producers in Europe, we strive to become one of Europe’s most productive and innovative sugar producers
For our site in Tienen, we are looking for a (m/f)
You are responsible for a wide variety of Facility Management (FM) activities in all of the RT plants in Belgium (Tienen, Wanze, Longchamps, Merksem, Oostkamp). Within the HR Department, you report to the Head of Integrated Business Solutions and your main activities are the following :
- Negotiate important framework contracts (such as offices, office supply & furniture, cleaning, gardening, travel)
- Manage and follow-up facility management personnel and subcontractors (cleaning company, reception)
- Coordinate and follow-up renovation and maintenance projects of our real estate infrastructure
- Prioritize and initiate FM projects
- Manage the annual FM budget.
This is a very diverse, interesting and challenging role. We shall only consider candidates of high integrity, with strong people management skills and with a dynamic and solution-oriented attitude. Candidates should furthermore possess the following qualifications and experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent through experience
- Affinity with a variety of technical aspects of facility management (plumbing, electricity, HVAC, etc.)
- A few years of facility management experience
- Good language competencies (Dutch, English, French)
- Stress resistance, multi-tasking and ability to put things into perspective.
We offer you
- An exciting and multidimensional function with genuine responsibility in a company that was founded more than 180 years ago
- An attractive salary package
- A dynamic working environment where team spirit, initiative and commitment are appreciated
For further information about our company, check our website.
Apply via our career portal. Your application will be treated quickly and with all discretion.
Earliest Possible Start Date: 5/01/2019
Contact: Van Brussel, Andy