Senior Mobility Specialist (m/f/d)
Versatility and internationality of Südzucker surprise and impress at the same time. With 17,900 employees, an annual turnover of € 6.7 billion and 3.7 million tonnes of sugar production, we are one of the most important food companies and market leaders in the sugar sector in Europe.
- Be part of a big project to increase the number of smartphones and to standardize shopping basket, lifecycle and mobile contracts
- Administration, monitoring and further development of the existing IT infrastructure in the area of mobility services, including iOS and Android smartphones and tablets
- Participation in conceptual work
- Creation and maintenance of system documentation
- You handle incidents, requests and changes as part of our 2nd level Support
- Completed vocational training or studies in IT, e.g. as IT specialist (m / f / d),
- with relevant professional experience (> 3 years)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune), Office 365, Powershell
- Very good knowledge of Android and iOS configuration
- Good Knowledge of app deployment
- Knowledge of Microsoft hybrid and cloud infrastructures is in advantage
- Knowledge of mobile phone contracts is optional
- Structured, organized and independent way of working
- Very good written and spoken English language skills
- German language skills are an advantage
- An independent, goal-oriented and structured way of thinking and working
- Good team and communication skills
- High willingness to take responsibility
- Willingness to travel
- Interesting and varied tasks in a future-oriented environment
- Attractive remuneration inclusive social benefits
- Cooperative work environment and open communication
- Contributing to the balance of private and professional life
If you are interested in working for a international food company and you want to contribute to the development, we appreciate your application about our career portal.
The position is to be filled immediately and with an unlimited contract. The office is located in Mannheim/Germany or Wroclaw/Poland.
Südzucker promotes diversity! All employees (m/f/d) are welcome at our company, regardless of gender, cultural, religious or social background, sexual orientation or identity, origin or disability.
If you have any further questions please contact:
phone: 0621 421 381